A WordPress Content Management System is the best way to get full control of your website content, and it’s unbeatable for SEO too.
We have extensive knowledge of WordPress, a highly renowned publishing platform with amazing SEO capabilities. WordPress can be used either as a stand alone personal or company blog, or as a very powerful CMS powering complex, corporate websites.
Saitech have a proven track record and the skills to adapt WordPress to meet with virtually any client requirement, be it a corporate brochure, eCommerce solution, intranet or complex publishing, we can do it for you.
Why use WordPress as your CMS?
- Full control off the website content
- Possibility to create custom content types, eg products or projects
- Multiple user levels with admin, editorial and contributor access rights
- Add Images, Documents (PDF, Word Excel etc) and Videos with ease
- Create and edit complex (or simple) tables of sortable data
- Fully manageable menus
- Blog and latest news features with RSS feeds
- Amazing SEO capabilities including automatic XML sitemaps
- Can be managed from iPhone and Android based smart phones
- Free, and very low ongoing costs
Client benefits include:
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced publishing and content errors
- Reduced reliance on IT staff
- Power in the hands of content suppliers
- Shortened publishing lead times
- Improved response capabilities
Our content management solutions are tailored explicitly to your individual requirements, providing a perfect fit and better performance than you can get from an off-the-shelf solution.
Social Media and WordPress
WordPress can automatically pull and/or publish content from most social media sites and applications, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google and LinkedIn.
In order to track the progress of your website, Saitech implement Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools on our customers websites. This allows us to access information about how your visitors found your website, and what they did once visiting it. This valuable data can then be used to improve and tweak your website to maximise its performance.